Terms and Conditions of Applying
In order to complete the application for our in-person and online programs, the following is required:
- Submitting an online application form with necessary information: name and surname, electronic and physical address, contact number, phone and previous experience in meditation or yoga.
- Paying the recommended donation amount – for selected programs the whole amount upfront, and for some only partially
Note: If you are applying for the in person program, please note that the number of participants is limited. You should wait for our confirmation of vacancy before proceeding with the payment.
- Emailing us a proof of payment. Within the next few days we will email you a confirmation of registration. Please do not book or pay for any additional costs, such as travel tickets or accommodation, before receiving this confirmation from us.
All in person programs must be paid in full at least two weeks before the start of the event. After that date, your application will be canceled and your spot will be lost.
Online programs must be paid in full at least one week before the start.
If for any reason you need to cancel your application, please let us know as soon as possible. Our programs usually have a waiting list and you will allow someone else to attend.
- For cancellation up to 48 hours before the event, we keep 20% of your payment or HRK 100, whichever is greater.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before the event, there is no refund.
- For cancellation or withdrawal up to 7 days before the event, we keep 20% of your payment or HRK 100, whichever is greater.
- For cancellation after 7 days before the event starts, there is no refund.
If your cancellation is due to circumstance beyond your control, we may issue a partial refund. Contact us by email.
It is extremely rare that we have to cancel any of our programs. However, due to the pandemic and changes in HZJZ recommendations or our own assessment of the safety of in person programs – this may happen. In such cases, we will give our best to hold the program online and refund the difference in the recommended donation.
If this is not possible, or you do not have the conditions to join online, we will issue the full refund. Please note that we do not take responsibility for any additional costs incurred due to the cancellation, including transportation and accommodation costs, etc.